Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    I've never noticed this seller until today. I guess it's because most of his items are in his store. It looks like he's got quite a bit of stuff from when Altec was shut down. I wish I were closer and/or had more money

    eBay Store - VINTAGE ALTEC AND PRO AUDIO SALES: ALTEC HORNS DRIVERS, ALTEC LF SPEAKERS, ALTEC DUPLEX COAXIAL SPEAKERS
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Leland's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2009
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Wow...what a list of equipment. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    Wow...what a list of equipment. Thanks.
    Yes, and much of it NIB!
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Rather pricey...but I know who he is (an former Altec contractor), so you can rest assured it's what he say it is...
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    So it is not Bfish's Alladins Cave?

  6. #6
    HB Super Moderator
    I've never noticed this ebay seller until today


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Yes I had posted about this guy a couple months back around Thanksgiving spoke to him about his prices which are way out of hand.But they didn't care they said they are selling fine overseas so that's what they are priced for. I think his name is Phil if memory serves correct.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Carl Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2005
    Location
    Limestone Oklahoma
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Could that be Audio Associates? Used to be just North of 23rd on Classen. I only went in there a couple of times... they were not very friendly from what I remember.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    I thought of you when I saw that box, it would be one step closer...

    Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    So it is not Bfish's Alladins Cave?
    Nah, there appears to be a semblance of organization to his stuff.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Yes, it's Audio Associates.
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Wish I could afford a pair of these......... It's the cabinet that my 9864 uses. Having brand new cabinets would get me a little closer to having a stereo pair. While I don't think the price is horrible for new, never used, cabinets, it's more than I can afford now...... especially with shipping.

    ALTEC LANSING 816VIX 816 VIX Horn Loaded LF Speaker Cab - eBay (item 220539678201 end time Feb-11-10 14:59:10 PST)
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.